16PT 2" x 3.5" Bamboo Business Cards

WCBC-0024-JUK
16PT, 3.5" x 2"
2" x 3.5"
Front
4-5 Day
No Thanks
Only JPG, PNG, TIF, PDF, AI, EPS,PSD
$44.00
Please sign in to buy

This product cannot be added to the
cart because you are not logged in.

Add to wish list Add to comparison list
These Bamboo Business Cards will show off your environmentally friendly side and show the world your business cares. They are also naturally elegant as well.

Short description

Premium quality natural bamboo business cards for all your marketing needs.
16PT 2" x 3.5" Bamboo Business Cards
$44.00
Please sign in to buy

This product cannot be added to the
cart because you are not logged in.

Add to comparison list

This card stock is sustainably procured what is known as the Earth’s fastest-growing plant. WeCreateAwesome's Bamboo Business Cards exhibit an amazing, soft textured and a soothing off-white appeal. It is the best option for anyone looking to immediately impress clients with natural elegance & feeling.

Bamboo cards are made using 90% Bamboo content (fibers). The other 10% is made from Cotton.

Bamboo is known to be a highly sustainable resource. What that means is it grows back super quick & revitalizes itself after harvest. Trees used for paper take a very long time, sometimes decades, to replenish with new growth. That can have a massive affect on natural habitat. Bamboo re-grows from itself after harvest. It's fastest growing plant know growing up to 3ft or more in one day.

This is a great choice for paper, as it can be recycled just like the paper made from trees.

Heavy Ink Coverage
Due to the nature of this stock, the use of heavy ink coverage, a full-color background or images is not suitable as the result can look patchy and colors washed out (this is especially true with dark colors).

Popular Uses & Ideas

  • Introduction of your business
  • Introduction of your personal information
  • Great for networking events
  • Use company-wide for professional business representation
  • Mommy Cards
  • Student Cards

 Faster Turnaround Times & More Printing & Shipping Options Available Upon Request

Quantity
50

Main features

Product Type
  • Business Cards
Print Stock Weight
16PT
Coating
Uncoated

Dimensions

Dimensions (WxHxD)
3.5" x 2"

Additional info

Features
  • Digital
  • Double Sided Print
  • Environmentally Friendly
  • Low Quantity Available
  • Premium
  • Single Sided Print

3.5" x 2" Business Card Template (PDF) (3.5x2-flat.pdf, 223 Kb) [Download]

No posts found